Friday, February 12, 2016

Three Favorites

I've already posted several of my favorite cards. Here are three more.

Poe: Alone
I printed out the poem on some cardstock and cut them into the correct size. Then I stamped the boy in brown, tore some tissue paper and glued it on. Last I sprayed it with copper glitter spray.

Fairy Rider
This one was for an art abandonment tracker. So I ended up abandoning one of the LTCs and the stamp as a gift for someone to find. This was stamped onto velum, colored with colored pencils, and glued onto a patterned card stock. Then I stuck on a butterfly sticker. I really love carving fairies.

Four if By Sea's Request
Four if By Sea requested something nautical or something to do with ocean life, so this is what I came up with. It is a mash up of a two pictures, a whale skeleton and it was a painting of a ship. I just really liked how it came out. It's colored with pastels.

No comments:

Post a Comment